Die Gerüchteköche überbieten sich mal wieder mit ihrer Feinkost. Hier sind die letzten Stilblüten zu den Themen Dark Angels, Black Templar und der “aktuelle” Veröffentlichungszeitplan:
Die Reihenfolge der kommenden Releases könnte laut Hastings von Warseer damit ungefähr so aussehen:
DA would be up for preorder in Dec and Daemons release in Feb
For clarity running order for 40k & wfb
Chaos Daemons/Daemons of Chaos
Zu Beginn ein kurzer Einschub zu den Dämonen von Natfka:
Chaos Daemons: I know that my view on the February release will look like a White Dwarf insert. We have heard otherwise off of warseer that it will be a dual codex/Army book release, but that seems a little far fetched. I would love to see a dex release, but I am going with the most logical rumor sets I have heard.
I suppose the next issue with February Daemons, is that I do not expect them in the February White Dwarf, but instead in the March edition, which would mean pre-orders towards the end of February. I know the rumors are not stating this yet, but I just wanted to throw it out, so that those expecting a Feb Chaos Daemons release are not thinking February 2nd (first saturday of the month).
Zu den Dark Angels gibt es in letzter Zeit eine ganze Menge neuer Eindrücke, hier sind die neusten:
- Dark Angels devoted White Dwarf for January
- Miniatures go up for pre-order end of December and are available very early January-Sammael still rides the Imperium’s only functioning jetbike.
- Larger sized Tactical Squads have been reported
- Standard “Green Dark Angels” are well represented with 8 unit choices across the codex. It won’t be all Deathwing and Ravenwing.
- You can certainly expect a new speeder type
I just read yesterdays rumor post about Deathwing, this is nothing like what I have been told by the Games Workshop source I know. This is what I was told.
*HQ models will be recast into finecast. Same models
*New Belial model robes, powersword, stormbolter, or plasma bolter combi
*Deathwing Box Set: Comes with 3 options; Normal DW Terminator Squad, Command/HQ Squad with Banner and Apothecary, and an Elite Squad with Plasma Cannon options
*Ravenwing Box Set: Bikes remodeled and look like the Ravenwing bikes from Dark Vengeance, but same build as normal bikes, also with added weapons for the new Ravenwing Elite unit.
via Master Sheol / Warseer
About DA models… A guy in the italian forum i go told that a friend of him saw some new DA models…
I think this must be taken with a huge amount of salt but this is the rumor…
DW box in DV style…
Veteran unit in PA + robes with guns an shields and a lot of blings…
Belial model in a very cool TDA…
The other guy who gave the rumors of multiple DW units said
Élite DW CC unit can purchase one of the following upgrades: BS5, some kind of reroll in H2H, some kind of bonus for DS…
Heavy support termies can swap PF for a second SB (assault4), sternguard ammo and peculiar heavy weapons (AC with “plasma” ammo or something like that) and take one of the following upgrades: BS5, some kind of reroll against veichles, full BS of charged…
Hier noch einige zusätzliche Informationen zu den Black Templar von Tastytaste:
Earlier this year I was told that Black Templars would be getting the White Dwarf treatment aka like Sisters of Battle. Then earlier this month Robin Cruddace teased everyone a little bit by not confirming or denying they would get folded into the next Space Marine codex.
So after doing a bit of investigating I want to confirm that Black Templars are still on track for the White Dwarf treatment by summer 2013 at the latest. Now I do have one caveat: it could very well mean they are getting an “update” not a White Dwarf codex, but all I am hearing is a two issue White Dwarf codex to bring them in-line with 6th edition.
More importantly what changes are we are looking at?
While detailed specifics are hard to come by this is what I got so far.
- Vows are gone, but are now folded into specific Black Templar Warlord Traits and have changed dramatically. Unique characters including the Emperor’s Champion will get specific ones.
- The Emperors Champion is not required taking.
- “No Pity, No Remorse, No Fear” & “Righteous Zeal” are Crusader & Zealot with various conditions. Expect various additional rules to kick in when Black Templars start dying.
- “Abhor the Witch” is staying
- Neophytes have their own unit lead by an Initiate (flip of Fluff and rules here a bit, but makes sense)
- Rumored to be gone: “They Shall know no Fear” Zealot to fill the gap my guess. “Tank Hunters”